Saturday, October 29, 2011

We Interrupt 10 Days in Dominica...

YAY!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new blog design! Thank you so much Katie. I am very thankful for your hard work. :)

Soooooo.... I think we are bad luck for the house. Seriously. A couple of weeks ago we had the exploding stove top range. Cha-ching. This week it was the sewer line. Cha-ching. Spending money on home repairs is not fun, in case you are wondering. Spending about 4 days living with your parents is not fun. Okay, some of it was- no cooking, no cleaning, getting spoiled by your mom.

Hate to cut this one short, but I want to crochet (I also have taken up scrap-booking! Crazy crafty me!) a bit before a coffee date. I promise to get back to the 10 days in Dominica challenge. My favorite trip is a three way tie and I'm having to get all the pictures together!

No comments:

Post a Comment