Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10 Days in Dominica- Day Four

What has been your favorite trip?

Um, so I have three. Here they are in chronological order-

1. WET Dominica ride, Batibou Beach, and Pagua Bay

our ride

Batibou beach

another view of the beach

Pagua's awesome view

Sam and I


2. Scott's Head, Trafalgar Falls, and Screw's Spa


calm Caribbean

 

Caribbean on left, Atlantic on right


Ana, me, Jacki, Keira, and Joleen at Trafalgar Falls
relaxing at Screw's Spa

3. Silks Hotel and River tubing


Silks







river behind Silks


 the group before floating


I was continually attacked by the environment.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!  I had a wonderful time on all these trips and the others that are not mentioned.  Not only because of where we went, but because of the lovely ladies that went with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment