Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Been Too Long....

Bad blogger.  I've been purposely avoiding you.  I've been holding a lot of stuff in. Well, sorta.  Someone hurt my feelings.  It doesn't matter who or what was said.  All that matters is that I felt like I was kicked in the gut.  I really hope this person didn't mean what they said.  Perhaps they just got flustered and spoke.  I really hope that is the case. What is sad is that I don't know.  I should know.  They are supposed to be my friend right?  Anywho, I have had time to calm down, reflect, and have decided to dismiss the whole incident.  On top of that, I am anxious about Sam taking his test.  I know he will pass, it is just the waiting for the confirmation.  In addition to these things, cancer has been on my mind lately.  A friend was diagnosed with their second type of cancer and another with their first.  In a discussion with my friend who will beat cancer twice, I mentioned how once you are diagnosed you are overwhelmed with emotion.  One of the feelings I felt was to live life.  I mean really live it- not worrying, being appreciative, doing things to make you happy, etc.  Being almost a 3 year survivor (yay!!), I feel I have lost some of that.  I'm sad that I did.  I don't want to be regretful.  Anwyho, enough of the mess in my head!

On a lighter note, Katie is giving away another blog makeover to celebrate her grand opening.  In addition, she is offering $25 off any blog design purchased before January 5th (Ring a bell? Eek!! 33 years! {i had to edit this, I posted the wrong age. Damn, getting old sucks.}).  Visit www.pricelessdesignstudio.com to learn more details.
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment