Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lt. Dan isn't the only one who has legs...

Finally! I got my "Dominican legs" as Sam calls them. Saturday we went to Roseau for some grocery shopping. I am very thankful for Analeah and Michael who went as well. They showed us the ropes! This time I was able to do all the walking and not feel as though as I was going to die/pass out. We went to Sav-A-Lot and IGA. Then we ventured to St. Agnes which is a Catholic bookstore. I got a rosary since I forgot to pack one. We purchased a birthday gift for Jaz (aka Jazira.. aka "Jazz Hands"). Then back to Rituals (Dominican Starbucks) to wait for the bus. That night we ate like royalty-- steak, asparagus, rice, and "hippie bread".

Today, Sam had to study all day. I went to church and hung out at home. We had spaghetti, which is one of our go to meals here. Anywho... here are some pictures... the first is a sunrise we had last month and next is part of the market in Roseau.



No comments:

Post a Comment