Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dominica




Finally! Seems like I have been preparing and anticipating this trip forever. I am going to go ahead and apologize now-- this blog is going to be spastic! First of all-- I am so glad I waited to go to a beach/ocean. It is gorgeous here. Hot and humid. I have never sweated so much in my life (not even when I was in Lockhart) The food is horrible. Bad. VERY BAD. No, I don't think you will fully understand just how bad. Tonight I had nachos... that had peas, green beans, tomatoes, beans, cheese, and weird chips. Yep. My stomach and I have never really been good friends. I have a feeling we are going to be mortal enemies. Welp, I hate to cut this so short, but I'm exhausted. Being a beach bum is hard... heeehee.. :) Here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment