Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sense and Sensibility

Today I watched Sense and Sensibility (which I love). I started crying. It doesn't help that Kris and I watched A Single Man, which is also very good, beautifully filmed and of course made me cry too. I miss Sam. A LOT. Watching A Single Man, leaves you with the hard task of cherishing every moment with a loved one and life in general. I'm scared what if I don't appreciate Sam enough? What if he doesn't know how much I love him? After I composed myself, I started to watch Sense and Sensibility. One scene of the many that got me was the scene of Colonel Brandon staying to see how Mary Ann was. It reminded me of how Sam was always there when I was sick. When I was recovering he came over almost every single day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. "You save me, you complete me" (Push by Sarah McLachlan) I love you baby. (Sorry everybody! I should have warned you of the mushiness of this blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment