Sunday, August 29, 2010

Green Papaya

I have managed to be lazy the last couple of days, camped in at our apartment- Green Papaya. Friday night we went to dinner at the restaurant downstairs, Riverside Cafe. During dinner Sam said that it was raining. I replied, nope. I looked behind me and it was! We were at the edge of the rainfall! That has never happened to me and it was kinda neat. Saturday I stayed home all day. We cooked a bit, nothing major- hotdogs for lunch and frito pie for dinner. Sunday we stayed home for the most part. My attempt at making mac&cheese was foiled by some deceased insects in the pasta. So we just had instant mashed potatoes and bbq sausage w/onions. We did take a late night excursion to 7-11. Seriously. There is a 7-11 here. (not an American 7-11 though) Earlier we heard that Hurricane Earl may come pay us a visit, so we bought some bottled water, a well needed can opener, and some other stuff. Tomorrow is the Indian River tour, so hopefully I will be able to post some more pictures here. Anwyho, until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment