Thursday, May 6, 2010

Missing my other half

Sorry. Bad blogger. Bad. I was relishing my last days of Sam's visit. He is now in San Juan. Dominica tomorrow. I have to be honest, I deleted my first posting of this. It was sad. I am sad. However, this post will not be sad! Engagement pictures will be up soon. I've messed something up since I tried to reformat a picture in the blog. Hopefully, I can figure it out. Tomorrow is Relay for Life. It is a cause close to my heart... err I mean neck. This year I will have a year of surivorship behind me. Awesome. Anywho, back to laundry (which I put off the entire time Sam was here- hey, I have a ton of undies so it wasn't gross), trying to get rid of a headache, eat, and off to face a day of work before the Relay all nighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment