Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eyelash Hell

I have spent a great part of today(actually Friday, sorry for posting late!) pulling off my false individual eyelashes. They looked fabulous for a couple of days. I envisioned keeping them up- imagine the savings in mascara! Slowly, the glue got on my nerves and I could no longer ignore that sometimes I could see them. I spent about 10 hours trying to get them off. Needless to say, my eyelids are sore and I lost some of my scarce eyelashes. Lesson learned. Today was a good day, despite my eyelash hell. I spent a lot of home time with Sam. He mentioned how wonderful it was- "Some of my best days are when we are at home laying around." Yep. Insta-tears. I am so thankful to have him. I think him leaving this time may be harder. So, I'm leaving to go cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment