Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Relay for Life was last night. The opening Survivor lap got to me. (For those who know me, are all nodding with a collective "duh".) I got teary eyed when I saw my mom standing on the out skirts of the track. I wasn't sure if she was going to be able to make it, but she did. I walked for two hours straight, which contributed to me being very, very lazy today. It was a weird Relay. I didn't stay long. Of course, I really missed Sam. Thankfully I got to visit with him when I got home. Anywho, back to today. I am in love with my Kindle. I've been reading "Orange is the New Black". I'm having to alternate between that and book 9 of the Sookie Stackhouse series- "Dead and Gone". Sam likes zombies and I like vampires. We meet in the middle with wizards and cylons. Ugh, I can't believe I said that. Sam- We must be "loud and proud" of our dorkiness! Welp, I'm trying to finish printing some engagement pictures for mom's Mother's Day present. Then off to more reading before watching Betty White on SNL. Wow, I am really lame. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment